Thursday, December 20, 2012

INTRODUCING...........


We are absolutely thrilled to introduce you our precious girl! I honestly thought I was going to have to wait longer to announce it, but I am overjoyed we can introduce you to her now.

This is Megan. She just turned 7 and is currently residing in a Special needs boarding school for kids her age. I cannot tell you what an answer to prayer that is as opposed to the rough life of an institution. Apparently she is a lovely and happy little girl and we just cannot wait to meet her! 

Thank you so much to everyone that has been praying for her! I know she has been on a lot of people's hearts for a very long time. 
If you would like to donate to her adoption you can donate to Reece's Rainbow at the link on the right. RR asks that if you plan to make a donation of larger size, that a check would assure that none of your money gets spent on pay pal fees. This donation is tax deductable. Simply let me know if you plan to do this and I will give you the address.
We also have some upfront costs before any of these donations are available and if you feel led to help with those specifically we are grateful for the kindness.
 In that case you can donate
directly to us. 

We are so grateful for all those that have loved and prayed for our little girl long before we were even aware of God's plan. Please keep praying! There is much to do before she is home!

Sincerely,
Dale and Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Can't believe Megan has finally been snatched up! So haaaaaappppy!! Praying for the situation in Russia, and for your finances, to get this ball rolling! I will be following your journey and will help as I can! Thank you for taking this leap of faith! <3

    Rochelle
    Elk Grove, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying as I read this!
    I have been Megan's prayer warrior since August 2010 and it means so much to me that she is finally on her way home to the life she deserves! Such a sweet and beautiful girl! I would be very touched if you would allow me to keep in touch with you through email? My email is fairykissesanddreams@gmail.com and it would mean a lot to me if we could chat :) I don't get as much time for my blog as I used to, however I shall be closely following your journey to bring Megan home.
    Much love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a special day to hear that Megan has a family. Last year during Christmas we chose Megan as the child we were going to start focusing on for fundraising. Miracles took place and her account grew quickly. For the last year we have been praying for her family to finally find her. Today we found out our prayers have been answered! It's been a special year for us as we've worked for Orphans with Down Syndrome. Today is one of the highlights of the year knowing that Megan has a family committed to her. You can go back over the last year on our blog and see some of the fun things that have taken place as we've worked on behalf of these kids. I'd like to visit with you further if possible. My email is brady@rodsracing.org. My blog is www.onestepclosertohome.blogspot.com

    Brady Murray

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rochelle @Bambi and @Brady- I LOVE your comments and support! I am a friend of the Bradford family and Megan has captured our families hearts as well! I love how you knew that Megan wasn't yours but you still prayed and fundraised for her so seriously! Your efforts have ministered to me so much! A heartfelt thank you for all that you have done for Megan. God has truly equipped the Bradford family for adopting Megan and I can't wait to watch their family of FIVE'S journey unfold!

    Love,
    Jade Metz

    ReplyDelete
  5. found your blog through jade's and i just wanted to say....congratulations!! i've seen this beautiful face around the blog world for a while now, and have always whispered a prayer that she'd find her family. and what an amazing mommy, daddy, and brother and sister she has found. she is absolutely a DOLL. what a treasure. i can not wait to watch this beautiful story of redemption unfold.

    so much love,
    lexie

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet. Congratulations!!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - Get your blog designed and support children in need around the world!

    ReplyDelete