Monday, April 22, 2013

Next American Idol......;)

New Pictures!!



I gotta say, this weekend I was just really wanting to see her big time. What a blessing to find these and more in my e-mail this morning. I think by far the hardest part is not the  paperwork, or fundraising, but simply the waiting! It's so nice to see her bundled up in her little snow suit and boots. The irrational part of me keeps picturing her in that little green sundress in the middle of winter and thinking she needs to be warm! I remember obsessing over Patricia's temperature when she was born. I still always check their arms and heads to make sure they are dressed just right to go outside. And I can't go to bed without popping in, watching their chests rise and fall, and making sure the blankets are just right. Not knowing if someone else is doing those simple things for her is just super hard! But it keeps this Mama a praying Mama and I am grateful for that. According to our facilitator she is doing SUPER well. Lots of improvement in speech/language development, and she is participating wonderfully in all the activities especially the ones that involve music! We, as a music obsessed family LOVE that. We are discussing the possibility of making Dale's guitar a carry on so she can get to know her real Daddy right away. We are feeling very blessed today at the Bradford household, and thank God tons for inviting us on this journey. 

We have been studying James in bible study right now and it is evident James had a big heart for the poor and those in need. And throughout scripture it is clear God has a big heart for those without. In my lesson this  morning it led me to Proverbs 31:8-9.

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."

I pray that all the areas of my life, my job, my ministries, the way I care for my family, and treat my neighbors will reflect that I care about the things that are close to the heart of God. 

And so onward waiting! We are coming to jam out with you little girl, as SOON as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment