Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Disneyland and Jam

I have been gearing up for a big post with lots of big news!! I may have more information by the end of this week so I am waiting just a little bit longer......but I have so much to tell you. SO MUCH TO PRAISE GOD FOR. One of the most amazing transformations in my heart through this adoption, was the practice of always having praise on the tip of my tongue. He's done so much BLATENT obvious blessing in this adoption that it would be impossible to attribute it to anything else! And he has been telling me, now do that with the rest of your life too. Maybe I'll look a little extreme because of it, but he has been whispering to me over and over, you need to have my praise on the tip of your tongue ready to pour out in all things. Do not be afraid to praise Him for what he has done in your life, from the redemption on the cross, to the cup of coffee you had with Him this morning. He is delighted in your devotion. I promise you it will transform your life.

In the mean time, I came accross this wonderful story from the man that did so much fundraising for our girl. I am blown away by this girl's heart (ksl.com
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=26978024#oLGozlsm9v5pSem0.03)
 at the age of seven! And it wasn't even her family that adopted! I'm telling you, this has a ripple effect. Oh, that our kids would see the amazing privilage it is to be the hands and feet of Jesus and pursue it, even if it requires sacrifice! How free, peacefilled, and joyous their lives would be if they learn this! Of course there is the balancing part of teaching this, without the type of pressure that can lead to resentment, but I guess thats why that cup of coffee with Jesus every morning is so important. Anyway, I hope this encourages your heart today. And my heart, is dancing....cause we are in the HOME STRETCH of Mama soon! Please pray with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment