Monday, March 11, 2013

Pictures

 
While waiting for our sweetie to come home I thought I would share some adorable pictures of her that I have recieved. They make me all the more anxious to kiss her little fingers, brush her pretty hair, and just plain snuggle her up!
 
 
My favorite picture of Sweet Andrea
 
 
With her bestie!

Love her!! Cannot wait to hold her
 

                                     and last but not least, Little Miss was apparently a celebrity
                                    when she was almost three on the cover of a book about children
                                      with Down Syndrome. Seriously how precious is she?




          


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the last one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jewel! I have been gushing over the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I am so excited to be following your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I am so glad you are following along!

      Delete